- Compatibility: IOS
- Model Number: Koogeek LS1 Smart Light Strip
- Camera Equipped: No
- Brand Name: koogeek
- State of Assembly: Ready-to-Go
- Code: LS1-1
Koogeek Smart LED Light Strip is a Wi-Fi enabled color changing and dimmable LED light strip that works with Apple HomeKit and the Google Assistant, and compatible with Alexa. It is USB powered. With a length of 2m and the adhesive tape on the back, it can be flexibly bent, trim to size and attach to most clean, dry and flat solid surfaces. After configuring it from the Koogeek Home app over a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, you can remotely turn smart light strips on or off, change colors and color temperature, and dim brightness by using Koogeek Home app or just asking Siri. You can even use your Amazon Echo or Google Home to control the connected light strip by just asking Alexa or the Google Assistant. For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch only: you can set timers, control multiple HomeKit-enabled accessories simultaneously and automate your accessories.
Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, and the Google Assistant
Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control HomeKit-enabled accessories using the Koogeek Home app (Apple Home app) and Siri on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. It is also compatible with Alexa and the Google Assistant, so you can use Amazon Echo or Google Home to control it after configuration. You can use the Google Assistant for voice control, even if you don’t have a Google Home. For example:
“Hey, Siri, turn on the Light Strip.”
“Alexa, turn the Light Strip to green.”
“Ok Google, set the Light Strip to 20%.”
Setup only takes a few minutes, no hub required. When configuring, connect it to a USB power source and use the Koogeek Home app to connect it to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. You can remotely turn connected light strips on or off, change colors, or adjust brightness using the Koogeek Home app, Siri, Alexa, or the Google Assistant.
After successfully configuring Alexa or connecting to the Google Assistant, wherever your mobile devices have Internet access (over cellular networks, e.g., 4G LTE / 3G, or any Wi-Fi networks), you can remotely control and monitor connected light strips with either iOS devices or Android devices, whether you are at home or not.
* Note: If Alexa or the Google Assistant connection is not configured, controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories from your iOS devices over your cellular networks or other Wi-Fi networks requires your Apple TV or iPad set up as a home hub.
Sync and Share across Devices
After successfully configuring Alexa or connecting to the Google Assistant, the ON/OFF status and control of connected light strips are synced and shared across iOS devices and Android devices.
Support Color Changing and Dimmable
Offer 16 million colors to choose from and every color is dimmable, you can match the light to your mood and personalize your home.
Energy Saving & Waterproof
Powered by USB power sources, 60 pieces of 5050 SMD LEDs deliver up to 500 lumens of light. It is energy saving and featured with a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours. LEDs are coated with SGS certified mercury-free, soft and high light transmittance PU glue, with a water resistance rating of IP65. Please note that the controller is not waterproof.
Shape the 2-meter light strip to desired forms and use the adhesive tape on the back to attach it to most clean, dry and flat solid surfaces, such as your walls, beds, cabinets, TVs, sofas, and stairways. It can flexibly contour around corners and highlight architectural features.
Control Multiple Light Strips Simultaneously (for iOS Devices Only)
Create scenes and control multiple HomeKit-enabled light strips with different light colors and brightness at the same time. Turn a scene on or off by tapping it, setting a timer or just asking Siri.
Schedule On/Off (for iOS Devices Only)
Set custom schedules and timers for a light strip or a scene to turn connected light strips on or off at a specific time automatically.
Automate Light Strips (for iOS Devices Only)
With the Koogeek Home app and on the same Wi-Fi network, without setting up any home hub, you can automate connected light strips or scenes to turn on or off through triggers such as time of day, HomeKit-enabled sensor detection, or the action of a HomeKit accessory.
By setting up your Apple TV 4K, Apple TV (4th generation or later, with tvOS 10.1 or later) or iPad (with iOS 10.1 or later) as a home hub, you can
(1) control your smart light strip remotely;
(2) grant access to the people you trust; and
(3) automate connected light strips or scenes to turn on or off through triggers such as time of day, location, HomeKit-enabled sensor detection, or the action of a HomeKit accessory.
– Home Wi-Fi: (802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz ONLY)
– WPA or WPA2 Network Security
– Koogeek Home app (available on the App Store and the Google Play)
– To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple Watch, iOS 9.0 or later is recommended.
– To set up automations and user permissions for this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iOS device requires an Apple TV 4K, Apple TV (4th generation or later) with tvOS 10.1 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.1 or later set up as a home hub.
– To control this product with your Android device, Android 4.3 or later is recommended.
– To control this product with Alexa using your voice, an Alexa product is required.
– To control this product with the Google Assistant using your voice, Android 6.0 or later, or iOS 9.1 or later is required.
1. Ensure the light strip is within the range of your Wi-Fi connection.
2. Do NOT use in enclosed fixtures.
3. Do NOT bend the light strip to an angle of less than 30 degrees.
4. If needed, you can cut your Smart Light Strip to size at the scissor markings. Do NOT cut the light strip while it is connected to a power source.
5. Some functions are currently not available on Apple Watch.
Material: 5050 SMD LED (IP65 PU glue on the surface) + 3M adhesive tape
Interface: USB connector
Input: DC 5V / 2A (Max.)
Rated power: 10W
LED light color: 16 million colors (Support the color changing function)
LED quantity: 60 * light emitting diodes
LED type: RGB SMD 5050 LED
Luminous flux: 500lm (Max.)
Waterproof and dustproof rating: IP65 (For the LED part only)
Rated lifetime: 25,000 hours (22.8 years — based on 3 hours use per day)
– Home theater and home bar lighting, party, wedding decoration
– Kitchens, bedrooms, sitting rooms, dining rooms, balconies and more
– Cabinets, beds, tables, sofas, stairways, TVs, monitor and display ambient lighting and more
Operating temperature: -10°C to 65°C (14°F to 149°F)
Certificate: CE-RED, FCC ID, MIC, RoHS, Wi-Fi
Warranty: 12-month warranty
LED light strip length: Approx. 6.6 ft / 2m
LED light strip width: Approx. 0.39 in / 10 mm
LED light strip height: Approx. 0.12 in / 3 mm
Item total length: Approx. 8.2ft / 2.5m
Item weight: Approx. 3.61oz / 102g
Package dimensions: Approx. 5.91 * 5.71 * 1.38 in / 150.00 * 145.00 * 35.00 mm (L * W * H)
Package weight: Approx. 7.46oz / 212g
1 * Koogeek LS1 Smart Light Strip
1 * Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese)